Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome! Arrowheadology.com is the #1 arrowhead and Indian artifact community on the web. Join us now!

Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedmoonheart View Post
    can anyone tell me how you make it a sticky,im new here.please and ty
    Only a moderator can sticky a thread.

Sad to see members who no longer post here as the guy who started this thread. PacificNorthWest-Relics hasn't even logged in here for over 2 years. We have lost so many.
    <--------------------------{{{{

Junior Relic Hunter
    Post Thanks / Like
    How do I post a picture, can't figure it out?

SEEKER
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Drosz190 View Post
    How do I post a picture, can't figure it out?
    Hey there Drosz, There are a few different ways to do this, including posting through Photobucket but I'll do my best to show you the simplest for now (there are also other threads explaining this, but I thought I'd just type it out for posterity). First, find the group you would like to post in. After clicking on that group (in this case it would be "What in the World"), you will see a tab in the upper left hand corner which says, "Post New Thread", which looks like this:Please Read Before Posting Items in &quot;What Is It?&quot;-ao1-jpg
    After clicking on that button, your screen will display a text window with a tool bar at the top which looks like this:Please Read Before Posting Items in &quot;What Is It?&quot;-ao2-jpg
    From that tool bar, select the photo icon, which looks like this:Please Read Before Posting Items in &quot;What Is It?&quot;-ao5-jpg
    After you select this icon, a command box should pop-up. On the lower right hand corner is a button entitled, "basic uploader". Select this. After you do so, the window should look like this:Please Read Before Posting Items in &quot;What Is It?&quot;-ao4-jpg
    From this point, simply click on the button which says "select file", select whichever photo from your computer you would like to post, click "ok" and then a file name of your chosen file should appear in the box and look like this:Please Read Before Posting Items in &quot;What Is It?&quot;-ao6-jpg
    Click the "upload file" button and that will automatically insert an attachment code in the body of your text which will look something like this:Please Read Before Posting Items in &quot;What Is It?&quot;-ao7-jpg
    Repeat the process if you have other photos or punctuate your photo with descriptions before or after the photo.
    Hope this helps!
    Last edited by OArtifacts; 02-10-2016 at 02:11 PM.

4. Likes Cisco Jack liked this post
    Junior Relic Hunter
    Post Thanks / Like
    Found this in North east Virginia camping as a kid 45 years ago. In a streambed with what I thought were other indian artifacts but kept this and what I think is an arrowhead. But now it's time to figure out what it is! Thanks for helping me with this mystery. 8"x8" solid rock, obvious edge. Please Read Before Posting Items in &quot;What Is It?&quot;-rock-hammer-tool-jpg

PhD in Arrowheadology
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd say archaic child seat,,,, seriously I have no idea

Graduate Arrowheadologist
    Post Thanks / Like
    delete please
    Last edited by Dean D.; 02-27-2016 at 04:09 AM.