Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome! Arrowheadology.com is the #1 arrowhead and Indian artifact community on the web. Join us now!

Likes Likes:  13
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tube Pipe?

PhD in Arrowheadology
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why not post? Questions? Finds? It's all good, hope so see u again soon

2. # ADS

PhD in Arrowheadology
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agatequeen, please continue to post. The vast majority of members are extremely knowledgeable and we try to protect our own. We don't like to see our own take a loss on bogus artifacts. Keep in mind you will get a lot of opinions here, good or bad. If you like something simply for the look of it, do what you wish.

4. Likes AgateQueen liked this post
    Elite Arrowheadologist
    Post Thanks / Like
    AgateQueen,
    I have never known Freeze Cracked to intentionally say anything mean or negative. I think you miss understood what he was trying to say. Please dont stop posting.

6. Likes AgateQueen liked this post
    Elite Arrowheadologist
    Post Thanks / Like
    there was zero intention to put anyone in their place. had i not wanted to be helpful, i would not have posted at all. i personally buy books on things of interest, to study, and i also personally buy books with large colorful pictures to study even better.

certain collectible markets are so filled with fraud that i won't under any circumstances partake in them, but i am nonetheless interested in them. so i look at pictures online or buy books and get my "fix" of them that way.

i gave what decent advice i thought i could because i do not personally wish to state things about specific requests for authenticity posted online, even if i KNOW for certain the answer, since i can't PROVE what i know and certainly can't PROVE what sellers know about their items, and have no wish to get in pissing contests over deals i'm not even part of.

post freely and frequently and i promise i will not comment on any of your subsequent posts at all.

regards, fc

Tribal Council Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to see nice clear photos that showed the drilling method and some close ups there are large tube pipes found in California . And don't get upset remember this is the internet

9. Likes AgateQueen liked this post
    Junior Relic Hunter
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I saw this site I was so impressed by the posts and the knowledge of the members. My soul purpose in posting was to help my beautiful granddaughter Hannah. Hannah has had many many health problems and has spend so much time in hospital and has struggled for so long. Finally she has beat the odds and is now thriving. She is studding Native American Indians in her fourth grade class and asked Grandma to help her. Hannah is my main focus in life and I will do anything to make things better for her. I was trying to get things for her to share as this was a requirement for the project. I did not want to buy anything that was not Native American or anything that would cause her a problem. I would not generally share information like this but I wanted you to know where I was coming from. Thank you for all the wonderful information.

PhD in Arrowheadology
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your hearts in the right place, pm sent

12. Likes questor liked this post
    Desert Bound
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AgateQueen View Post
    When I saw this site I was so impressed by the posts and the knowledge of the members. My soul purpose in posting was to help my beautiful granddaughter Hannah. Hannah has had many many health problems and has spend so much time in hospital and has struggled for so long. Finally she has beat the odds and is now thriving. She is studding Native American Indians in her fourth grade class and asked Grandma to help her. Hannah is my main focus in life and I will do anything to make things better for her. I was trying to get things for her to share as this was a requirement for the project. I did not want to buy anything that was not Native American or anything that would cause her a problem. I would not generally share information like this but I wanted you to know where I was coming from. Thank you for all the wonderful information.

This is a fantastic site full of good people so I'm glad you are still with us. If its some artifacts you need for Hannah's Native American Class let us know. I for one would send you some.

14. Likes Pointless, AgateQueen, questor liked this post
    Elite Arrowheadologist
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pointblank1 View Post
    This is a fantastic site full of good people so I'm glad you are still with us. If its some artifacts you need for Hannah's Native American Class let us know. I for one would send you some.
    Agate,
    You should take up on this offer. I have heard of many artifacts sent free of charge for just such a project.

16. Likes AgateQueen, James Huffman liked this post
    Relic Hunter
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have personally seen a pipe about 6 inches in length made from Catalina island soap stone. Same color as what you have pictured. As mentioned above its so easy to work with just about anyone could fake one of those pipes. I would worry about authenticity.

Kyle

18. Likes Pointless liked this post