Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome! Arrowheadology.com is the #1 arrowhead and Indian artifact community on the web. Join us now!

Likes Likes:  40
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been informed that I have been assessed a 1 point infraction for disrespecting the forum. Oh my god , what will I do!!!! My life is over ...

Post Thanks / Like
    You might re-assess your attitude and try to understand the perspective of those who are doing their best to keep this a respectable site for learning.

3. Likes questor, Pointless, Buckeye, jd3 liked this post
    Elite Arrowheadologist
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you get that Pacer papered though? That's the big question. I have several rare effigies I need papered myself. One is a cherry pit peeler.
    MATO OYATE LILA WAKAN

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did an attitude check and asked Joshua Ream in very unfriendly terms to delete my account. I use to think this was a good site , but now realize it is nothing but a collection of self grandizing idiots with no real understanding of the magic of the warrior's path. I am sure this text will get my account deleted as I desire. Just in case it is not enough so far , screw everyone here ... That ought to do it lol
    Last edited by JJaw60; 03-12-2018 at 10:23 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Garscale View Post
    Got my Pacer back today! WOWEE!!!! Restored to its origional 18,000 year old glory! I can just imagine that old pre-Clovis man sitting there trying to explain to all his clan how the beautiful iron machine worked! What a treasure he had and now its mine -all-mine!
    No No, No, fool this is clearly woodland period, the stripes didn't evolve until then, damn these sofa experts

Tribal Council Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gar I like your sense of humor and realize why you posted this so this statement is not for you.

I just wish the hell all of the ROCK posters would realize this site is called ARROWHEADOLOLGY not freaking ROCKOLOLGY. Yes we understand there is more than pointy rocks but when Shannon started this site it was a place for everyone to share their artifact finds. He didnít start the site for people to post every damn rock they find in the river bed that looks like a face or eagle head or spaceship.
    I found a rock that looks like a penis and even one that looks like a butthole but there is no reason to post them on this site and claim the paleo people or someone before that had anything to do with it. All rocks can be something if you have a wild enough imagination. I quit posting my finds because the stupid rock posts get more responds than artifact threads ever do. I donít think I am the only one either.
    Please people letís go back to the old days and post real artifacts. Letís not let the rock people take over the site.
    I know just enough to know that I don't know what I think I know.

In memory of George " Never Fry Bacon Naked"

Tribal Council Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I have very sad news. 71 experts have handled my Pacer and all agree that it is modern. I have been DUPED! Apparently my site was salted with a wide range of effigy like rocks ranging from Pro -clovis critters to airplanes.. Why someone would do this is beyond me. Im just crushed. It was laying right on the surface like all the other effigy rocks. I should have known that the context could not have been mixed to that degree.

At least one good thing came of this thread. JJaw is gone. at least until he creates a new account.

For all of you pacer believers....Im sorry. Keep hope alive.
    Resident collective leg puller!

9. Likes Pointless, rddalto, Tehuacana, pointblank1 liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby View Post
    Gar I like your sense of humor and realize why you posted this so this statement is not for you.

I just wish the hell all of the ROCK posters would realize this site is called ARROWHEADOLOLGY not freaking ROCKOLOLGY. Yes we understand there is more than pointy rocks but when Shannon started this site it was a place for everyone to share their artifact finds. He didnít start the site for people to post every damn rock they find in the river bed that looks like a face or eagle head or spaceship.
    I found a rock that looks like a penis and even one that looks like a butthole but there is no reason to post them on this site and claim the paleo people or someone before that had anything to do with it. All rocks can be something if you have a wild enough imagination. I quit posting my finds because the stupid rock posts get more responds than artifact threads ever do. I donít think I am the only one either.
    Please people letís go back to the old days and post real artifacts. Letís not let the rock people take over the site.
    I really don't agree on some of your points, rocks will be posted, mostly people need to just do what they do, is it modified is what really matters, people need the expertise. The effigies won't go away, they shouldn't, some are genuine, and people want to know what they have. Generally I think people just need to be more open minded to these effigies, period.

Tribal Council Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    For all of you pacer believers....Im sorry. Keep hope alive.
    I always liked Gremlins better anyway...
    Maybe next time zig before you zag !

12. Likes Garscale liked this post
    Tribal Council Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by questor View Post
    I always liked Gremlins better anyway...
    if only it was an authentic Gremlin effigy...if only.
    Resident collective leg puller!

14. Likes Tehuacana, questor liked this post