Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome! Arrowheadology.com is the #1 arrowhead and Indian artifact community on the web. Join us now!

Likes Likes:  47
Page 1 of 85 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Just flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Just flowers

Chance of freeze on Sunday night, so I went out and took pictures to bore ya'll. All the winter vegs will be fine but all my flowers will get burned. The wind is terrible today. We put small sandbags on the pool cover to keep it from going north today. By Monday it will be wanting to go south. Thanks for looking
    Attached Images Attached Images Just flowers-dscn6587-jpg Just flowers-dscn6555-jpg Just flowers-dscn6600-jpg Just flowers-dscn6573-jpg Just flowers-dscn6610-jpg Just flowers-dscn6619-jpg Just flowers-dscn6629-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    A few more flowers, stuff to go to the greenhouse, beer time for spouse and the girls, and baby vegs under net to help give the plants a break from cabbage worms, grasshoppers etc.

By going left at the bottom of the mirror on the golf cart.....one goes down to the concrete and rock bridge going over the Medina river. At that point it turns and goes south.

Annie is the new dog and she thinks spouse is the most wonderful person in the world and he has white hair like hers.
    The kennel we bought Josephine from, wanted to retire Annie. She has been the most perfect dog. AND she is the grandmother of Josephine.
    Attached Images Attached Images Just flowers-dscn6646-jpg Just flowers-dscn6645-jpg Just flowers-dscn6651-jpg Just flowers-dscn6644-jpg Just flowers-dscn6642-jpg Just flowers-dscn6633-jpg Just flowers-dscn6637-jpg 

3. Likes hawkwalk, donnie d liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbuster View Post
    "You may talk about your Zinnias and sing of butterflies so free,
    but the Yellow Rose of Texas is the only Rose for me."
    Now ain't they purdy ma' am!
    Nice pick me up
    That was the general idea. Figured everyone could use flower power.

PhD in Arrowheadology
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice lilly I see you have a couple mooch pooches thanks for the show
    Paul
    Life comes at you fast_______duck

Tribal Council Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your plants love you for what you do for them LillyP.
    This may sound like a strange question to those who don't garden, but do you talk to your plants? I do.
    You would love to walk the trails at my camp.

You are soooooo sweet for sending me my box of goodies! Thank You Dawlin'!
    I wrote you a pm yesterday, but you're box is maxed out, so go do some winter cleaning, so I can tell ya how freakin' excited I was to open my box.
    Got me feeling all warm and tingly and stuff.
    We're not hunting for the perfect arrowhead. Arrowheads are hunting for the perfect people.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOneNiner View Post
    Your plants love you for what you do for them LillyP.
    This may sound like a strange question to those who don't garden, but do you talk to your plants? I do.
    You would love to walk the trails at my camp.

You are soooooo sweet for sending me my box of goodies! Thank You Dawlin'!
    I wrote you a pm yesterday, but you're box is maxed out, so go do some winter cleaning, so I can tell ya how freakin' excited I was to open my box.
    Got me feeling all warm and tingly and stuff.
    warm tingly and stuff.................You got the wrong box oops

Winter cleaning ? hah

Talk to them, yes, I say 'Shape up or ship out' Music - sometime I bless them with a wide range of pleasant music. I did notice
    once when the channel got mistakenly [very] to 'Rush' the plants died.

We all need to feel special at times. Your beautiful time consuming pink quartz point was my 'feel good' gift. I treasure it.[and few believe how you did it] so - just stuff to play with, I have lots more. And you are very welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Maumee Bay View Post
    Nice lilly I see you have a couple mooch pooches thanks for the show
    Paul
    Thank you Paul the labs are so smart and loving. [but constant sweeping of white hair]

longtimefree
    nice begonias lilly, i see asparagus sprengeri, tradescanthia, hedera helix, is that a platyicerium i see?

PhD in Arrowheadology
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lillyput View Post
    Thank you Paul the labs are so smart and loving. [but constant sweeping of white hair]
    I know I have one a yellow lab (Rufus) came out of a cornfield 4 yrs ago starved, tortured 9 months old weighed 45 lb today
    he is a healthy 115lb of nothing but love probably the smartest dog I have ever owned still trying to figure out who rescued who
    4yrs ago
    Paul
    Life comes at you fast_______duck

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by longtimefree View Post
    nice begonias lilly, i see asparagus sprengeri, tradescanthia, hedera helix, is that a platyicerium i see?
    You are good!