Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome! Arrowheadology.com is the #1 arrowhead and Indian artifact community on the web. Join us now!

Likes Likes:  5
    ⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙
    Post Thanks / Like

uploading pictures on arrowheadolgy.....

i am also joined to paleo planet...and they just turned into tapatalk....well long story short the way you post photos is so streamline, easy, and fast...i like this site but somebody really needs to do something about the outdated method to photo uploads...there would probally be a bunch more people posting pics if it wasnt so time consuming...i compare the process to uploading pics on this site is like using one of those old motorola cell phones from the early 90s everything has to be just right for it to work.....paleo planet is like a new iphone...but i do not like the way paleo planets site navigation looks but there pic uploading is incred easy
    Last edited by swataramike; 01-04-2018 at 12:52 PM.
    ⊙⊙⊙

2. Likes Tdog, questor, BlitzKrieg721 liked this post
    Knapper
    Post Thanks / Like
    You would think with all the computer savvy people they would make things simple.

Ancient Relic Hunter
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought I was a member of Paleo Planet and after reading your post I went over there to see what was going on. I didn't post much there because I couldn't figure out how to work it. Now it looks totally different and I'm really lost and it wouldn't let me log in so I'll just stay here. Too bad I'm stupid when it comes to this computer stuff.
    ““There's nothing like a first arrowhead, a restored “like” button, and great alogy friends””. JH 2015-16

Ancient Relic Hunter
    Post Thanks / Like
    I go advanced and haven't had any problems posting images here.
    ““There's nothing like a first arrowhead, a restored “like” button, and great alogy friends””. JH 2015-16

6. Likes tomclark liked this post
    Knapper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes this site it easy, there should just be a simple standard way.

8. Likes fogman liked this post
    Ancient Relic Hunter
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tried to log in on paleo planet again but Mayhap I gotta start all over. I'll call their head honcho and see about getting it fixed.

Elite Arrowheadologist
    Post Thanks / Like
    PaleoPlanet Never liked it. Not been over there in quite some time. But I have been getting Email Spammed by them like crazy. So I went over there to ask how to stop the madness. Could hardly get on let alone navigate the site. I don't know what tap talk is but I am not downloading it. That site sucks. It has always sucked. And odds are it will always suck.

Knapper, not a hunter
    Post Thanks / Like
    To post on the Tapatalk PP I had to reregister with Tapatalk. Now it's easy.

WA