Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome! Arrowheadology.com is the #1 arrowhead and Indian artifact community on the web. Join us now!

Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PhD in Arrowheadology
    Post Thanks / Like

Spring Flintridge, Ohio

May 26-28th. Who's coming? Blitzkrieg, myself and silenthunter will be there for sure. Anyone else? We will have the yearly tent city if you want us to save you a spot. Let me know.

Head Hunter
    Post Thanks / Like
    yep, I will be there either Wednesday the 24th around 8 p.m. or Thursday around noon, depending on if my wife decides to accompany me..

Danny, have you (or anyone) heard anything from John "jc121"..says his last activity on the site was like November..
    "Even a rock will crumble if you strike it night and day, if hammer I must, I'm gonna get through your crust, gonna chip that stone away..."

PhD in Arrowheadology
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, I thought I had his number but I'm not sure. I can't remember his last name.

PhD in Arrowheadology
    Post Thanks / Like
    not sure if i saw him on paleoplanet...me and jenn were talking about him last week...super cool guy...man i really wish i could come out...i want to go to letchworth in the summer then the flintridge right after..just to busy in the spring..
    When you are riding in a time machine way far into the future,
    Do not stick your elbow out of the window, Or it will turn into a fossil.

Relic Hunter
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am alive and well. read the forum weekly buts it's been awhile since I posted.

I planned on going just not sure which days I will be there yet. I will know when it gets closer.

Maybe I will feel better this time and not taking antibiotics. LOL

going creek hunting today. see you folks in about 60 days.

PhD in Arrowheadology
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds great, Adam and I were talking about you the other day, we were actually starting to worry about you. Be good to see you again.

PhD in Arrowheadology
    Post Thanks / Like
    If anyone wants me to pick them up some Flintridge or Nethers pm me. I will of course will not get it from the quarry but I will buy the Ridge from Roy Miller and the Nethers from Jim Conacher. All I ask is the money up front and give me the shipping cost. I already have a few orders to pick up. Just tell me colors you like and an average price you want to spend per biface. Bifaces price from $5-$90 depending on color and size. Anything with green will be pricey. Generally bifaces about the size of an average persons palm will be about $15-$30. A member here last year gave me $100 and I think I got him around 8-12 bifaces, that's counting getting him 2-3 of the more expensive bifaces.

PhD in Arrowheadology
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nethers is considerably cheaper with bigger bifaces being around $5-$15. Usually Jims stuff is darker with a lot of pink and white swirls or lines and red streaks. I have noticed the Nethers has a lot more unhealed cracks and crystal pockets. Nethers makes some gorgeous points but isn't comparable to Roys candy ridge.

Relic Hunter
    Post Thanks / Like
    I planned on going over sometime weds afternoon.
    Danny when do you plan to come up? about a month out now.

PhD in Arrowheadology
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like I will be there Thursday morning. Hunter doesn't get out of school till Wednesday. If you do get there Wednesday and camp, camp in the same spot we did last fall and save a few spaces.