Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome! Arrowheadology.com is the #1 arrowhead and Indian artifact community on the web. Join us now!

Senior Arrowheadologist

Worked Stone from the Warner Valley

The first pic is the whole mano's I have found and a big beat to hell four sided one. Epoxy is holding well =) The second pic is some of my colored net weights. The color does not really show up indoors, I need to get some better lights in the office. The one on the top left is pink and the one right next to it is green. The rest in the pic look to be stained red, maybe ochre? I was thinking maybe so everybody could tell their weights apart?
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. # ADS

Senior Arrowheadologist

medium notched net weights

This next group is medium sized net weights with notches, and some small weights. The last pic is larger ones without notches

Senior Arrowheadologist

Notched for ID?

The first pic is of some net weights that appear to be notched on the top of the weights. The far right one you really can't see well but it looks like the first 2. Maybe another form of ID? The last pic I dont know if it is really a weight, it's pretty big but it looks like it has notches

Senior Arrowheadologist
    Ancient Native American Indian Artifacts, Relics and Arrowheads - Axes & Stone Tools Page 1 has some pics of average net weights. They are about a third of the way down, look for TPTO350. There is not much info on them out there that I can find. I am off work now and we have a hunt planned on the lake but I can get those pics to u tomorrow, hopefully with some new in-situs =)

Tribal Council Member
    those are some nice manos man.. i really like that material.
    THE MISSISSIPPI DELTA SHINES LIKE A NATIONAL GUITAR..

Senior Arrowheadologist

mano pics

Here are the other shots of the manos. I also had a question on the pronunciation of metate. The last pics the manos looked dark I think because I took the pics inside

Senior Arrowheadologist

broken pestle

Found this fine broken pestle yesterday. One of these days I am going to find a whole one.