Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome! Arrowheadology.com is the #1 arrowhead and Indian artifact community on the web. Join us now!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Extreme overdose of wishful thinking....

Tribal Council Member

Extreme overdose of wishful thinking....

I think this Ebay Seller has been whiffin car exhaust too much. This is nothing more then a odd shaped rock that has been banged around . He claims he's never found anything like it in research, I wonder why??? this is a perfect example of overdosing on wishful thinking... $250,000 dollars.. yeah right fool.

..Ancient California Indian Artifact Effigy of A Fish Dolphin Seal Carved Into One | eBay
    Last edited by Flyjunkie; 02-20-2014 at 04:23 PM.
    "..The Edge, there's no easy way to describe it. Because the Ones who know where it is, have gone over.." ~ Hunter S. Thompson
    "...I became Insane, with long intervals of Horrible Sanity..." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

2. # ADS

Elite Arrowheadologist
    Someone here sent me a link to that like 6 months ago I would say...LOL I guess it's still for sale
    Flyjunkie likes this.
    ~ former username "BLADE HUNTER"

Arrowheadologist
    Hilarious!

PhD in Arrowheadology
    what a joke, someones been smoking something, or eating peyote or mushrooms , too funny
    we have done so much, with so little, for so long, that now we can do anything, with nothing

Rock Collector
    I'm thinking about making an offer on it but don't want to low ball it too much. what do you think about $0.25. I know it seems like alot but I really think it is a significant artifact.
    Flyjunkie likes this.

Tribal Council Member
    Same guy who brought us the "Manitou Bust?"

(wherever that thread is)
    Flyjunkie likes this.
    <--------------------------{{{{
    www.arrowheadtalk.com

Relic Hunter
    The thing about these sellers is that they are not trolling for we who have enough sense to know the value, they are looking for those who have much more money and vanity than sense. I have a friend that sells thousands of dollars a year on Feebay to just those kind of buyers. The sellers are not concerned with what we think, just the bottom line. If you are foolish enough to buy it, they are happy to accommodate you. It's not personal, it's business.
    Flyjunkie likes this.
    Shoot low men, their riddin' Shetlands.

Relic Hunter
    I just saw this, had to go see the wunerful artifake in ?... I left him a message inviting him to post his "goodies" here for possible identification, Any bets that he`ll actually show up to see if we`re gullible enough to play along with him? I`m guessing not in a million years or so...
    Flyjunkie and rustynbent like this.

Tribal Council Member
    Since you brought up this thing, you might as well get this one at a mere fraction of the cost! And check out his other items for more good deals.Indian Effigy Death Life Head Clearlake California | eBay

Elite Arrowheadologist
    Quote Originally Posted by rmartin View Post
    since you brought up this thing, you might as well get this one at a mere fraction of the cost! And check out his other items for more good deals.indian effigy death life head clearlake california | ebay
    wow
    ~ former username "BLADE HUNTER"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast