Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome! Arrowheadology.com is the #1 arrowhead and Indian artifact community on the web. Join us now!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Relic Hunter
    Hey sorry Buddy but I was trying to get rid of that stuff but you should try it, Jeff sent it from China, I did but I couldn't swallow it, too nasty. If your coming to the Durant show,April 7th, I'll have the Ross there. I can save you another package of the candy too if you like it. LOL

2. # ADS

Graduate Arrowheadologist
    Quote Originally Posted by questor View Post
    Hip, You have obviously learned a great deal from your mentors. You now seem to be passing a good deal of that experience onto the site members here. I know I am taking notes. Someday I gotta get to a show where both you and IowaCollector are showing.
    I would enjoy meeting you some day. I go to most of the Iowa shows, but probably wont make them until 2015. Durant is probably the closest to you, but I would say that the Keosaqua Show in September is the best. It's definitely worth a trip. Also, if you ever in the Quad City area look me up. I'm sure we could arrange a get together and to look at some rocks also. If the time of the year is right a good hunt could be in order to.

Hippy

Graduate Arrowheadologist
    Quote Originally Posted by IowaCollector View Post
    I didn't get a chance to see it at the show. I was distracted by your dad trying to pass off small packages of some type of seafood "candy". I'm still afraid to open it!!
    You will probably get to see it before I will have the chance too! You had a fantastic display at Collinsville. It's probably one of, if not the best collection ever assembled in Iowa. That was quite a show!

In regards to the "meat candy" I had to bring that home as a gag gift so to speak. I was going to let those be a dare for those of us who enjoy a nice Spotted Cow or two together on Friday or Saturday night of the show. Looks like Dad did a pretty good job of passing them out for me. Honestly, I've never had the courage to try one either. However, I did have some sea urchin, pigs feet, and shark lip soup on Thursday night. Ohhh the joys of another culture!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12