Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome! Arrowheadology.com is the #1 arrowhead and Indian artifact community on the web. Join us now!

Junior Relic Hunter

Need Help Identifying This Arrowhead

Hello,

This is my first post and I don't have much knowledge about arrowheads, however I would love to have some help identifying this piece and telling me if there's any value to it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Name:  arrowhead1.jpg
Views: 1626
Size:  50.6 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. # ADS

What area is it from? Value is something I take with a grain of salt..Artifacts do have a market value..but they often vary wildly off the scale both ways..In the end it's what someone is wiling to pay for it...Personally I don't think I could part with my personal finds..Too much energy involved in finding them for me...
    " There comes a time in every rightly constructed boys life when he must run off in search of some hidden Treasure"

-Twain

Looks like a Marion point to me, maybe. As far as worth, I'm notoriously bad at calling value on points, but I would give $30 or $40 for it, maybe.

Junior Relic Hunter
    I got this at a yardsale for $5. I thought it was a pretty cool piece to have, so I got it. I was just curious about the value. I am in Miami, FL and I know the guy who i bought it from spent some time in New York, so it could have been from there. I definitely think it's from the north east area, but I really have no idea.

Tribal Council Member
    Sweet point whatever it is.