Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome! Arrowheadology.com is the #1 arrowhead and Indian artifact community on the web. Join us now!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Always Looking Down
    Quote Originally Posted by joshuaream View Post
    I think it's pink.
    I assume you mean its heat treated? I have found several pieces south of the Missouri river that were made of the same orange/pink material. I always thought it was a type of mozarkite although I don't know for sure. I had a pike county that I sold to Steve (owner of relicshack) that had some of the same color. I have talked to Steve at several shows. He isn't afraid to pay good money for a piece, and he asks good money in return. What I was taught is that you can always come down from your asking price. You cant go up. Start high. Jmho.

2. # ADS

Elite Arrowheadologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Micah View Post
    Check out the 14000 years in the ozarks poster. I bought one at a show. The longer of the plainviews under the letter E in years is a personal find of mine.
    yes Micah,,I had to go look at that Plainview you found,,,nice
    Never fry bacon naked,,

Arrowheadologist
    Maybe I am crazy, but it looks like a very nice piece for the money. I see killer workmanship. I see some awesome rare material. I don't think heat treated(red flag) Burlington at all. How often do you look at a frame of Dalton's and see solid white? I see that one sticking out in a good way in a Dalton frame.
    Jon.

Micah,

I mean the pink comment in a positive way. I think an authentic pink Dalton is going to bring a premium, and the base is refinef and deep which is also a premium. I could easily see a Dalton collector wanting a piece like that.

Joshua

veteran missouri digger
    I have a question regarding killer points like this with minimal damage.

If an ear is restored, does this increase the selling price???

Always Looking Down
    Quote Originally Posted by joshuaream View Post
    Micah,

I mean the pink comment in a positive way. I think an authentic pink Dalton is going to bring a premium, and the base is refinef and deep which is also a premium. I could easily see a Dalton collector wanting a piece like that.

Joshua
    Sorry. I have heard too many people say "pink....its a fake" and assumed that's what you meant. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Micah View Post
    Sorry. I have heard too many people say "pink....its a fake" and assumed that's what you meant. My bad.
    never gave me no feed back on that killer ya got off ebay from me !!! and that was as fine as you can get for 50 bucks LOL!!

kent
    who is wise? he who learns from every person
    www.arrowheadology.com

this one i had to give up for i think it was 52.00 dollars on slezebay and it was as fine as it comes in hand way better than that broke from steve"s site in my book !!! so those that hunt ebay can find a killer every once in a blue moon if ya do it right !!!

kent
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    who is wise? he who learns from every person
    www.arrowheadology.com

Middle Mountain
    Price seems to be the most talked about with this item. I imagine people could go on and on about the price on this one And yeah good craftmanship on it too. So what if its broken or just looks broke its even colorful.

Elite Arrowheadologist
    Quote Originally Posted by kentlangreder View Post
    never gave me no feed back on that killer ya got off ebay from me !!! and that was as fine as you can get for 50 bucks LOL!!

kent
    I know what its like getting feedback on a good deal!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast