Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome! Arrowheadology.com is the #1 arrowhead and Indian artifact community on the web. Join us now!

Junior Relic Hunter

Arrowhead hunting in southeast missouri

Does anyone on here hunt in southeast missouri. I was born and raised in Poplar bluff missouri, i hunted that area for years and just recently moved to malden and dont know anyone in this area that hunts or can even tell me where to look so im asking if anyone hunts this area or around new madrid area.

2. # ADS

PLS
    Cornerstone Hunter
    There are a few from your area. Some may remain anonymous. From what I remember bout Malden is if you see a rock you better look at it. After the water goes down it will be harvest time for points. Plenty of fields and areas to hunt. The area is rich with a history of natives. Check out your county history or pre-history to find out them.

any where along the sikeston ridge is good !! malden in particular !!!!! knock on some doors and ask for permission !!!

kent
    who is wise? he who learns from every person
    www.arrowheadology.com

Junior Relic Hunter
    Ok what about creeks here i see alot of them are just drainage ditches with slow moving muddy water ever had any luck with these?