Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome! Arrowheadology.com is the #1 arrowhead and Indian artifact community on the web. Join us now!

Likes Likes:  61
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Relic Hunter
    Post Thanks / Like

I Love Colorful Points, here are some I own & Love, Please post and share.

I Love colorful and odd points, please post and share some of your favorites, could be ones you own, or ones you have seen or saved pictures of, please share and hope this is a cool thread we can all add to and enjoy.

my favorite point of all time, i cant remember who found it, but they posted it on here years ago, but i still LOVE it, lucky guy.

I Love Colorful Points, here are some I own & Love, Please post and share.-7887-jpg

A Favorite of mine ive seen, and any of these are highly desirable, A HEMATITE POINT.

I Love Colorful Points, here are some I own & Love, Please post and share.-hema-jpg

I used to own this Hillsboro, it was pretty, yellow, red, and blue spots on a white background.

I Love Colorful Points, here are some I own & Love, Please post and share.-hills-jpg

Here is 2 pictures of some i own, and great colorful materials, the friley point is moss agate, theres some buffalo river chert, my all time favorite type, horse creek. one is supposed to be carter cave. and the little one in center i just love, never seen any of that material before, its a real bright limey green chert.

I Love Colorful Points, here are some I own & Love, Please post and share.-100_9840-jpg

secend picture is some petrified wood, which i love when it actually looks woody, and another of my favorites petrified palmwood.

I Love Colorful Points, here are some I own & Love, Please post and share.-100_9844-jpg

A couple other favorites, bulleye chert, and varigated jasper. Hope you enjoy and please post some of your favorites.

I Love Colorful Points, here are some I own & Love, Please post and share.-bulls-jpg
    I Love Colorful Points, here are some I own & Love, Please post and share.-picture-045-jpg

Relic Hunter
    Post Thanks / Like

I call it the rainbow blunt

I Love Colorful Points, here are some I own & Love, Please post and share.-img_1751-jpgI Love Colorful Points, here are some I own & Love, Please post and share.-img_1755-jpg

Graduate Arrowheadologist
    Post Thanks / Like
    That hematite Snyder is freaking awesome!

Relic Hunter
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very cool. I'm going to enjoy this thread.

Relic Hunter
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a mix of a few on my phone

Blue crinoid fossil. Have red ones too. First blue I ever found. Found it in the same horizon with archaic points. They must've encountered it too while reducing rocks. *only speculating

Tribal Council Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    The green candy cane point was found by arrow719.

7. Likes Tdog, Pointless liked this post
    Relic Hunter
    Post Thanks / Like
    nice stuff butterbean and thanks for adding to kepp this thread going. thanks dennis, couldnt remember, the green candy cane one of my favorites, a sweet point, pun intended.

Post Thanks / Like
    Some color..........

Never regret getting old, it's a privilege that many don't get!

Relic Hunter
    Post Thanks / Like
    THAT BLU-ISH BULLSEYE ONE IS KILLER AND STANDS OUT. sorry for caps.

11. Likes Cisco Jack liked this post
    Tribal Council Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    A little color from the foothills of N. California.
    Attached Images Attached Images I Love Colorful Points, here are some I own & Love, Please post and share.-pc120036-jpg I Love Colorful Points, here are some I own & Love, Please post and share.-pc120042-jpg I Love Colorful Points, here are some I own & Love, Please post and share.-pc120037-jpg