Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome! Arrowheadology.com is the #1 arrowhead and Indian artifact community on the web. Join us now!

Junior Relic Hunter

Where to Hunt Arrowheads in Colorado?

Hello All,
    Does anyone know where to hunt for arrowheads and artifacts in Colorado?
    I wont be back in S.Texas untill the fall or even next year. I live in Colorado Springs, I've looked around South Park only found chips/flakes nothing worked.
    I'm new to AH hunting. Would Kit Carson (Eastern CO.) have any?I have lots of pheasant and antelope ground out there, The land I hunt animals on has lots of plowed corn and wheat fields. Ive looked online and can't find anything on Colo. AH hunting.

Any help would be great thanks
    Last edited by Colorado Kid; 05-01-2009 at 09:05 AM.

2. # ADS

hello from Missouri !!! since no one else has responded i will give you a shout. although i do not live in Colorado if i were hunting in those areas i would concentrate my efforts in the dry stream beds and on the higher ground surrounding them any elevated area above a known water source even if it is dry now would be a great place to start you got to think back thousands of years and wonder if there was water flowing at that time i know that there are ancient stream beds there and that is what i would concentrate on !!! take your camera and post us some pics of your hunts !!!

good luck on your hunts
    kent langreder
    who is wise? he who learns from every person
    www.arrowheadology.com